[pct-l] balaclava

(And..as I always like to say BACLAVA is much tastier
than a balaclava. .mmm..mmmm..mmmm...)

Yogi sez:

"Speaking of the balaclava . . . I finally started
wearing one on the CDT in 2004.  Oh, my, god, what
a wonderful piece of gear!  This is the truth:  I
wore it for 65 hours straight in Southern Colorado.
Boy did my hair look nappy when I took it off!"

Mags sez:

I'm a huge fan of balaclavas (and baclavas, too!), for
a mere 1.5 oz, you get very toasy warm at night. It is
very versatile as well. Roll it up for a beanie, pull
it down when you get colder.  In the wet snow this
past year on the CT, I wore it under my Tilley. Kept
the snow out of my eyes and stayed warm.

I may even have mentioned my love of balaclavas (but
not baclava) in Yogi's book. I honestly can't
remember! Have to look it up when I get home. :D

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com