From: Ryan Christensen [mailto:ca_radiance@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 12:37 PM
To: Mike Saenz
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Hike Report! PCT 74/Fobes

Hey Mike,

thanks for taking the time to write that trip report. Wow! I wish I was there. I remember Cedar Springs so very well!!! When I was there in 1996 there was a terrible wind storm! The spring is gushing huh? Wow-- wow.... Was not like that in '96.

I am interested in seeing the pictures, but the link you put on the email is not working. Perhaps the site is currently down, but do check the link to make sure its correct.

Take Care,

Ryan