[pct-l] hat mylar

It seemed to work OK.  I covered the hat and brim... leaving the mesh  bit
uncovered to keep the air circulation.  It only made it as far as Big  Bear when
I lost it.  It chased me up the trail to Wrightwood, but never  did catch me.
 I used a mylar covered umbrella in the Mojave and just a  regular hat for
the remainder.  I can't really say that the mylar covered  hat made it
dramatically better tho... except that the flying saucers could no  longer beam
instructions to me. :C)

"No Way" Ray  Echols