[pct-l] poison oak

    I've heard Fels Naptha soap (spelling ?) recommended to
remove/reduce the urishol oil. Never seen/heard any medical or
scientific evaluation of this use.
    Also I've heard just rinsing the area of suspected contact will
reduce or eliminate the reaction. Again, I don't have any information on
medical or scientific evaluation of this. But providing you have the
water, the rinse certainly cannot hurt.

John