[pct-l] PO'ed

I couldn't resist!  After "tic talk" I had to throw in "PO'ed".

On a serious note, there is another plant in Sth California to be careful
with and avoid for completely other reasons.  It is popularly called "Indian
Tabacco", I will leave the detailed descriptions and scientific names to those
with flora expertise.  However, the "poison" in this plant is released upon
burning and is in the smoke.  I learned about this beauty in the scouts.  The good
news is that it is a rather flimsy shrup and not likely your first choice of
wood source for a fire.

Greg