[pct-l] poison oak in hiding?

Well put! I also claim temporary immunity to poison oak-- solidly confirmed
when I lost my footing on a steep chapparal hillside and began tumbling
downward  only to arrest my fall by grabbing on to numerous poison oak
vines. They literally dug into my hands-- I should have had a systemic
injection of the stuff. Nary a rash, not even mild irritation. However, this
can only be temporary as some day the build up of antigens will elicit a
hyperimmune response. I'm still very careful around the stuff like everyone
else who has chimed in on this thread....
 Tread carefully...