[pct-l] Big PCT Sections I and J Expedition

In a message dated 3/2/2005 1:09:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cactus_paul@earthlink.net writes:

> This is really too bad.  Sierra Pines is a Christian fanatic site.  They
> want you to send your donations to a bank in Sri Lanka.  They won't get a
> penny directly from me.

Relax, no one is making you sent ANY donations to Sri Lanka or any other
place.  It's just a venue for the Gathering.  The money you pay to ALDHA goes to
ALDHA and to pay for the venue.

No one is going to get religious on you!

God Bless,

Sly