[pct-l] Big PCT Sections I and J Expedition

Is the west Gathering in South Lake Tahoe a given?  I heard rumors. ; )

Anyway, I'm planning on hiking the JMT to finish in time for the Gathering.
I'm looking for a ride for two, with gear of course, from Lone Pine sometime
during the Friday of weekend.

Any takers?  I mean givers...

Thanks,

Sly