[pct-l] Guidebooks for Sale!!! Get them while they last!!

Hikers, Crusty and Clean Alike!!

I'm looking to sell the following books to the highest bidders:

PCT Southern CA (retail 19.95)
PCT Northern CA (retail 19.95)
PCT Oregon & Washington (retail 24.95) and
The PCT Databook (retail 9.95)

All are brand new (including the updated Databook), and the money
generated from these sales goes straight to the fundraiser that I am
doing for the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative. Your purchase of
these books is even tax deductible!! I need big money on these you crazy
thru-hikers!!

Highest bidder one week from now will have each of these books, or you
can take one home today for the mere price of $50 per Guidebook, or $30
for the Databook.

This is a fundraiser people - see my website on the matter at
http://www.aidshike.org.

To make a bid, send me an email. I'll tell you if you are the high bidder.

Michael Lissner
Plotter Extraordinaire

--

www.aidshike.org