From: "Owen, Virginia" <VOwen@PattonBoggs.com>
To: <eagleI45sch@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:47 AM
Subject: FW: Pct-L - Alpine Style Hiking

> Eagle Eye wrote:
> A few years ago, the CT was rerouted away from Copper Mountain's main
> resort area. Now the trail traverses Copper's never-ending ski slopes.
> However, the reroute is conveniently located a minute from Endo's
> Adrenaline Caf?. During our 2003 CT thru-hike, we couldn't pass up
> chocolate sundaes and cokes at Endos.
> ********************
> So, is the cafe visible from the trail?  When we were there before, we
> went to CM and found a pizza place and the grocery for ice cream, but I
> really don't mind avoiding the resort if there is someplace nearby where
> we can get food. Condo Mountain is an ugly place!  So, where is Endo's?
> Ginny

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail message contains confidential, privileged information intended
solely for the addressee.  Please do not read, copy, or disseminate it
unless you are the addressee.  If you have received it in error, please call
us (collect) at (202) 457-6000 and ask to speak with the message sender.
Also, we would appreciate your forwarding the message back to us and
deleting it from your system.  Thank you.

This e-mail and all other electronic (including voice) communications from
the sender's firm are for informational purposes only.  No such
communication is intended by the sender to constitute either an electronic
record or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the
sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means.  Any such intention or
agreement is hereby expressly disclaimed unless otherwise specifically
indicated.  To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at
http://www.pattonboggs.com.