[pct-l] Seal Skin Socks

I have used them for years in rain and snow.  I got caught in a big snow
storm last May near Toulumne Meadows in Lyle Canyon.  They worked fine when I
busted my way out to the parking lot near the wilderness ranger station.  Be sure
to have some light inner hiking socks on too.  You can get blisters if you
just wear Seal Skins.

I wear hiking sandals, so the Seal Skins are especially valuable to me in bad
weather.  I do not think they are completely water proof, but they are pretty
good for quickly going through cold snowy streams.  My feet stayed warm and I
had no problems banging through the snow to escape.

Cheers, Switchback