[pct-l] Re: what do thru-hiker map fanatics do?

There is a really excellent free set of PCT topo map images for most
of the PCT from http://www.hikertrash.net  They are 1:50000 maps
produced from TopoUSA and the PCT is marked in red. I recommend
getting map paper from REI and printing on both sides. The set I
printed for section A takes 4 pages, printed on both sides. I'm
thinking about taking just the section A part of that new forest
service Southern Calif. PCT map to get a bigger picture. The whole map
is very heavy.
--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html