[pct-l] Youth Outreach Program

Carolyn,

The "presentation" to the Pyles Boys is just one piece of what we are doing
and trying to do with them.  The next issue of the Communicator has an
article detailing our progress so far.  You are so right.  Getting the  kids out
there on the trail, in the beauty, is THE best way to ingrain ownership  and
inspiration in them.

Greg

In a message dated 1/29/2005 7:56:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,