[pct-l] My Non-Continuous Thru-Hike

Pacer -

Thanks, sounds like  you had a good hike last year.

Well, it remains to be seen what will happen in the next three months,
but I think it is likely that a late start will be important (barring a
warm and dry Spring). If the snow stays kind of average for the rest of
the season, we will end up about 150% of normal in the southern Sierra.
  If you arrive in Kennedy Meadows in early June, there will be fewer
options, as the snow may be deep in lots of places. I would prefer to
do a continuous hike, but I'm likely to push my start date back to May
10th or so to give me the most options when I arrive at KM. But
anything could still happen.

Lobo