[pct-l] The Missing 57 Miles

Matt and Yogi, I live in Portland and would be willing to provide a shuttle if you need one.  I can get into Breitenbush Lake, but Olallie would be easier and Clackamas Lake easier still.  In fact, I wouldn't mind joining y'all for part of this depending on how your plans gel.  I am already committed for a few days in late August (26-29?) for a hike around Mt. Hood.  There is no bus to McKenzie Pass and I'm pretty sure Greyhound no longer stops at Sisters or Cascade Locks.  The closest town to Breitenbush/Olallie is Detroit and nothing stops there except fishermen buying beer.

Email me.

Wayne Kraft