From: Kraig Mottar <kraig.mottar@verizon.net>
Sent: Jan 26, 2005 3:57 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] 111

I recently went to Palm Desert to see a movie entitled, What the Bleep Do We Know. If you really want to know about the movie, visit www.whatthebleep.com. But the movie isn't the topic of this message. When there, I notice the mountains and rocks off of Hwy 111. And I also noticed messages here about 111. Whereabouts is the PCT thereabouts, and what other trails are there, what what can anyone say of the rockclimbing? Right now I want to find a mediumsized rock, that can be safely freeclimbed.

Kraig