[pct-l] Homemade "buff"

Me too.

I'm in the process of sourcing a nice, thin, stretchy fabric
like that used in the original Buff. When I find just the
right one, I'll post something about the fabric, where to
get it, and its many uses including the amazing Cookpot
Prefilter, if not here then at least on the site listed
below.

I can't imagine an easier sewing project. Heck, don't even
need a sewing machine really - just hand stitch. And the
reward for such little effort - positively illimitable.

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net