[pct-l] Glacier Peak bypass

Thanks for the explanation.  You won't hear any more
complaints about wide swaths out of me.

I did some "maintain as you hike" type maintenance
(clear small limbs and rocks) during last year's trip.
 I would certainly do more if I lived near the trail
(I am in Ohio).  So I have tried to  to help out by
supporting the PCTA for several years.

Jeff