[pct-l] Crazy Idea

That might be a good idea. I didn't think much about it at the time,
but maybe he called Mark Burnet as soon as he got back to work. Do they
sell those things at Sharper Image?

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add