[pct-l] Crazy Idea

One of my coworkers brothers came into the office to visit several
months ago and he works in the tv industry. When he found out that I
was going to do the PCT he immediately said that I produce a Survivor
type show out of it. You know, when you get voted out you get fed to a
bear or something I guess.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add