[pct-l] Hiking North-South vs South-North

All books that I have seen are oriented for South to North. However, with
some care and awkwardness in reversing sentence by sentence, you should be
able to manage. Signage on the trails is pretty much bidirectional. Along
the John Muir Trail portion of the PCT (Tuolumne Meadows to Crabtree
Meadow), you will probably meet more people going North to South than vice
versa.
I personally have walked the JMT, Sonora Pass to Tuolumne Meadows, and
selected shorter stretches from North to South with no problem. The
decision driver for your direction should be external logistics, not
0n-trail considerations.
				Phil