[pct-l] Technology on the Trail

Scott Parks impugned:

>>My, my what a paradox. It sure saves a lot of heartache
>>having convictions
as soft as jello!

Or, Scott, a mind as soft.

Break the thing down into matters of fear (anger,
intolerance, shame, ignorance, loneliness, needfulness,
regret...) and love (positivity, tolerance, pride,
knowledge, harmony, respect, awareness...)

Are we using technology out of fear or out of love? Consider
the full spectrum of emotions that surround each of these
terms, then ask youself whether a particular application of
technology is advancing you, Scott, the individual, or
whether it is hindering you. And distraction alone would
qualify as a hindrance.

Most people have no such dialog, but merely grasp at
whatever straw seems handy. Cell phones are a primary
example.

Shoot from the hip, and expect a richochet. (Fear-based

- blisterfree

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net