[pct-l] Cell phone charging and batteries

There is something called the "Sidewinder" that charges almost all cell
phones on the market (including that Sony Erricson with the funny jack). The
hand crank powers a magneto. I bought one to keep in my car. It works,
although the prescription for 2 minutes of talking is 5 minutes of winding.
Could keep excessive charges at bay. Also, it has a little flashlight on the
end that receives the charge if there is no phone attached. Kinda cute....