[pct-l] Re: Technology on the Trail

I'm sorry Yogi, but I must disagree with you. I certainly should NOT
have seen Potato Picker, at least not if he ever did meet that
beautiful woman. And if he didn't, well it serves him right. GPS,
iPods, cell phones, dogs, livestock and bear canisters are one thing,
but you have to draw the line somewhere. So that's where I'm drawing
it!

Mark

by the way, I'm just kidding (sort of ;-)

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add