[pct-l] Aloha Marzipan & County

Aloha Marzipan & County!

Fancy running into you here!  Glad to see you'll be up and "running" again.
Well, when I last saw you at Upper Goose Pond I didn't see much running....
just lots of ramblin' along.  Good on ya! Glad to see you two are still
going strong.

You've come to a great group for answers.  These folks are the best!

Aloha! Ann