[pct-l] Cell Phone Trips

Can  you really get an On Star chip implant? That would be way cool. I
want one! As for the yellow dots, that unfortunately is only a feature
of laser printers.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add