[pct-l] Verizon cell phone coverage

In Southern California you'll have coverage much of the time; In Central California you won't have coverage much of the time; In Northern California you'll have very sporadic coverage; In Orgeon you'll have less coverage than in Nor-Cal; In Washington you'll seldom have coverage. To boot, the batteries will likely run out before you find coverage.

That about covers that.

-Chuckie

Tracy Grant <aotis@wizwire.com> wrote:
Does anyone have experience with Verizon cell phone coverage on the PCT. I was planning on packing my cell phone for my PCT trek.

California coverage?

Oregon coverage?

Washington coverage?

Two years ago I carried my cell phone on the JMT and only had a cell signal at the summit of Whitney. Thanks for the input...Tracy