[pct-l] snow levels

Note that the Elephant's Back can be competely avoided if desired, simply by hiking down to the valley below, then crossing it, then back up.    If snow is on it, that is what I would recommend, as there is a lot of run out and the track is steep and in the shade (so, it takes a long time to melt).

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett