[pct-l] iPod . . . uPod?

I'll certainly be reserving a space in my pack for my 40GB iPod on this
years PCT hike! I've got one of those Belkin Battery packs, which I
fill with Lithium AA's. Place the whole setup in an Alosack and its
protected. For me, the luxury of toting my ENTIRE music collection +
about the 15 or so unabridged audiobooks I've got on it as well is
definitely worth the 10 or so ounces! That new little "gum pack" sized
iPod Shuffle looks tantalizing as well when coupled with the optional
AAA battery accessory! 240 songs for less than an ounce is amazing!
-dervish
www.trailjournals.com/dervish