[pct-l] Sleeping bags, dogs, and guidebooks

Guidebooks:  I know we definitely need the guidebooks.  I'm not going to
dispute that point.  I was just wondering if anyone knew of a source for used
guides, so that we could save a couple of bucks for a meal or a bed or an ice axe
down the road...  But if there's no source to be had I guess we'll spring for
the $100.

I don't think libraries would work too well, because how could we take the
info with us?  Photocopies?  In miniature?

Anyway, thanks for all your feedback--I'm in digest mode, so I'll respond to
it slowly, as I process.  With, of course, more questions.

Marzipan-Melissa
AT04