[pct-l] Ozark Highlands Trail

I've hiked the beginning and the end of the Ozark Highlands Trail.  It
feels quite remote and is a bit of a hassle logistically but very nice
especially in the fall.  I'd be cautious about going at this time of year
because it can get  cold and snowy.  Bring your cold weather gear.  It is
very similar to the AT, lots of decidious trees and many wonderful
waterfalls.  Check out Tim Ernst's guide.

Completely off topic:  It is -41 F here which is -41 C also!  Ah, the last
frontier... now you know why.

Christy

--
Christin L. Pruett