[pct-l] Shoes

the best trail shoe out there, hands down is the Vasque Velocity.  I
have done 50k and longer trail runs on trails since the 80's and I
always use dto wear regular street running shoes.  I tried
other "trail" running shoes and they sucked.  The Vasque Velocity's
will blow your mind.  I would not count them out until you try them.

peace,
dude