[pct-l] A bit much

yogi <yogihikes@sbcglobal.net> wrote: I work as a waitress in a busy steak house in Kansas City. By
listening to my guests' conversations, I can tell if they live in the
metro area, in a nearby small town, or if they are tourists. Yes,
believe it or not, we get tourists here in Kansas City. I've never
figured out why, but they do exist.

don`t sell your hometown short,the city of fountains has plenty going for it,like um,fountains,bbq,trumanmania and buck o`neil pushin product 24/7. add a trip to worlds a fun, and you have a vacation spot second to only the p.c.t.