[pct-l] Greetings from Iraq

Greetings from Iraq.

I haven't posted in a year or so. I think the last thing I posted was a
temporary sign off message letting the list know that I, Sarge, lurker
extraordinaire, would be going to Iraq for a year. Well, it's been 10
months since I arrived over here and I'm still alive and kicking.
Things are going pretty well for me and my soldiers and we hope to be
back home sometime in March.

If things go as planned, I should be home in time for the ADZPCTKO.
Hope to see you all there.

Greg Bell
AKA, Sarge
1-185th Armor Battalion
Central Iraq

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend." -
Willow Rosenberg