[pct-l] what where they thinking ...?,

this is whatI am talking about...! A person does not have any busness in the wild if they dont know what they are talking about,OR doing ! the 1,2,&3 s is the only way ,,,! good thing they had that cell, what where they thinking,  they took shorts,in January,in a snow storm,no food, no water,this list can go on &on, its plain STUPID...!  I fail to see what they where thinking about,two collage students,and cant figure out what the results or out come would be,I think, with all those doctors we have out there that hike,should  step in a tell somebody LOOK...!know your thing,take a first aid class,TELL somebody just where your going,,when your going,& how your going,make a plan and stick to your plan ,and we would not have any of these nearmiss comeing up again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,! THE 1,2,&3s.... it will save your life...!        the "Bulltaco"