[pct-l] So Cal Snow

It has been raining HARD and almost consistently for the past three days at
my home near the foot of Mt. Baldy.  I can't wait for the clouds to clear  and
get a good view of the San Gabriels.  The snow level must be very  low.

It just occurred to me this morning that I am really glad that I have a  roof
over my head at this time of year and am not camping in a sil-nylon tarp,
hoping the GD rain will quit!

Greg

In a message dated 1/8/2005 4:25:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,