[pct-l] News links

>>>An FYI that can help those who want to read the various links posted on this (and other) lists/forums...Many news sites require you to register. Besides being a pain, it gives you much spam! To avoid this problem there are two soultions...

There's actually another solution. Cut and paste the article so the rest of us can read it without having to go through the hassle or worry about registering our name in another place. Of couse, this might be infringement...I know nothing about copyright laws, but can't imagine a "newspaper" article posted on the Internet isn't fair game enough to share on a forum.

CV