[pct-l] guidebook map coordinates

I know this is a long shot, but I'll ask it anyways. Does anybody have,
or know where I can get, the bounding coordinates for each of the maps
in the PCT guidebooks? Basically, I'm looking for the utm x,y,z or
lat,lon coordinates for each corner of the maps in the books. What I
want to do is give the PCT map number for any picture or trail
description along the PCT on my Web site. Also, on my Web sites map
pages I would like to give the PCT map numbers that lie within the area
you are currently looking at. Any info on this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add