[pct-l] hammock on JMT

I'd say it is doable, but then I don't use a hammock so what I think of as
suitable, may not be.

Just don't think about camping at any of the alpine lakes and you should be OK.
There is a long stretch, from Crabtree over Whitney to Whitney Portal that
doesn't have much in the way of trees, but everywhere else you should be able to
camp in trees, get over the pass, and back into more trees without doing more
than about 15 miles, if my memory serves.

If you want specifics, contact me off list.