[pct-l] PCT photography: Powershot A70 vs Stylus 300

I assume that you are saying that the image quality of the Canon is
better?  If so, I agree completely after looking at the sample photos.

I think that is the exact Camera that my buddy used on this series:
http://dudedesign.com/photos/goodmancreek/

He loves that camera.