[pct-l] Alien space probe or ???

Aha.  I knew it!  All those vapor and ash plumes at Mt. St. Helens must
actually be the exhaust from their mining activities!

O.K., the dynamite theory is more plausible, though not as fanciful.  At
least I won't be spreading fear and terror anymore when I show people
pictures from my trip!

Thanks,

David
david@dalbey.org