[pct-l] Reds vs Vermillion Store

I'm almost certain that there was no HEET or denatured at Red's Meadow when I was there in 2003.  Above average bacon double cheeseburger, and superb pie a la mode served up by a young woman  who understood where hikers hearts are.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett