[pct-l] Reds vs Vermillion Store

In the summer months, the shuttle to Red's cycles more closely to 30
minutes.  There is no charge from Red's to the town of Mammoth, but it
will cost an adult rider $7 to return.  It might be a bit dicey trying
to hitch back over Minaret Summit to Red's, because the NPS has closed
the road to regular traffic.   ("These vehicle exceptions will continue
to be allowed and are: People with a disability placard, horse trailers
or other livestock, campers, resort guests, vehicles carrying items too
large to be stowed in the bus and administrative vehicles.").