[pct-l] digital camera batteries

don't even bother using the lithium batteries in flashlights or
headlamps with regular incandescant bulbs.  The lithium batteries will
burn out the bulb in no time flat.  It won't break anything, but you
will literally go through bulbs in a matter of hours.  Of course, the
light output will be fantastic.  :-)

peace,
dude