[pct-l] Alien space probe or ???

I think that's from dynamite. Trail crews drill a hole in the rock and
place dynamite in it to make way for the trail and the explosion causes
that scar type affect in the rock. Though the alien theory works for me
too. Makes a better story anyways.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add