[pct-l] Using Alcohol ...for Cooking

>Guys, I don't know what kind of pop cans you are using but I've got two stoves
>that weigh 0.2 ounces each. My foil windscreen (heavy duty stuff folded multiple
>times--discard and remake when it falls apart)--weighs 0.2 ounces. The pot
>stand, made from aluminum flashing is 0.6 ounces. I use a foil lid which weighs
>0.6 ounces and is heavier than it needs to be. Weighing it all together, it
>totals 1.8 ounces (the diff being due to rounding).

Pika Stove 13 gms
Pika spoke stand 20 gms,  or Titanium spokestand 14 gms
Windscreen 23 gms
Fuel bottle 27gms
Total system wt:: 77 to 83gms, which is 2.7 to 2.9 oz

Don't forget the fuel bottle!! Your weights may vary, and that's ok. We all learn from each other.
Boiling pot not included in the weights..
Hikon
http://users.sisqtel.net/losthiker/pikastove