[pct-l] Cooper Cyn. in Sec. D

The description is correct; the map is not. Wilderness Press made the
very bad decision to publish only new prose in the latest edition of
the guidebook, but not to update the maps,  due to the much greater
cost of fiddling the maps. The new editorial staff is infinitely more
enlightened. I'm sure we will rectify all in the next edition-- maybe 3
years.

Ben Schifrin
Wilderness Press
17360 Highgrade Lane