[pct-l] adapting to heat - sungloves?

suge mentioned in a recent post that sungloves might be a better idea
than sunblock for your hands... i've been wanting/needing just such a
thing, since i HATE using sunblock, but until i read that post it hadn't
occurred to me that i could get gloves made for just that purpose. the
rest of my body is covered- it's just the backs of my hands that get
fried when i'm using trekking poles.

anyway, does anyone have any specific experience/recommendations for
these, and also where might be a good place online to get them? i did a
quick google search and i see that there are a few options out there...
just thought i'd see if anyone has any two cents on these...

cheers!
pea'05

http://www.trailjournals.com/peact05/