[pct-l] Adapting to heat - sungloves?

Pea,
You don't need anything marketed as such. I used a cheap pair of lightweight cycling gloves for the same purpose. Their synthetic leather palms worked great with hiking poles and when they finally wore out (2000 miles into the trip) I used a pair of $2 cotton gardening gloves that I found in Government Camp near Mount Hood. Suge is right: your hands will see too much sun if you don't cover them.

CV

cheers!
pea'05