[pct-l] Dress Me Up & Pack Me Out, Part 3

Aloha All!

It's that time... dress me up and pack me out, part three.  Let's chat clothing, shall we?  Two questions/requests for you.

Yesterday's fesitivities brought lots of new toys (Garmin GPS 60CS) and other things.  Yeah!  Much to my surprise (tee hee!!) most items were trail related and given to assist in my upcoming Grand Adventure.  Wuhuu!  Everything was wonderful and left me in awe of people's generosity and support of what some consider my mid-life crisises.  Such sweet people.  Anyway, some of the items received revolved around lightweight Buzz Off (insect repellant) clothing.  Nice!  I even like the pants and shirt alot.  I understand a lot of research went into the clothing prior to purchase.  I, though, have limited knowlege and no experience with it.  My question to you is -- does it work and is it worth carrying?  What happens when it's washed?  I know the Deet conversation has been going and someone even mentioned his/her wearing of insect repellant clothing vice using massive amounts of Deet.  So let me have it... what are your thoughts on insect repellant clothing?  Please.

Second question/request:  I would love to hear the breakdown of clothing items carried for both the desert and Sierra portions of the trail.  Right now I'm just curious as to clothing.  I'm going on the belief that it's all used in conjunction with your sleeping system which we've already discussed.  So if you don't mind and have the time, I'd love to check out everyone's clothing bag for the various parts of the trail.  If you mailed something along the way I'd love to know that also.  Again, please.

That's it for this round.  As always, any and all comments, suggestions, recommendations, etc are greatly appreciated.  In the meantime, I do hope all are having Happy Happy Times!

Aloha!

P.S.  My apologies if this is a dual posting for some -- posting to both PCT-L and Backpackinglight.  Thank you.